- Achieve vibrant, ultra-fine details on your favorite hard goods: drinkware, phone cases, power banks, and so much more!
- Adheres to hard and smooth surfaces, like wood, paper, metal, plastic, and glass
- Incredible durability - resistant to fading, scratching, and wear
- Professional, glossy finish once applied
- Create long-lasting retail quality products at home
- FOR CUSTOM LOGOS, send your high definition, 300dpi image to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW DO I APPLY?
No special equipment is required to apply UV DTF transfers to your product!
Follow these instructions for best results:
- Clean the product you are applying the transfer to using an alcohol wipe or gentle dish soap, then let dry completely.
- Peel the transfer off of the white backing, ensuring all pieces lift off evenly. Be careful not to touch the adhesive.
- Position the transfer and then slowly stick it onto the product (remember these transfers are meant to be permanent, so apply carefully).
- Once the transfer is applied, remove any bubbles or wrinkles with firm pressure using your fingers or a credit card edge, starting from the middle, and smoothing outwards.
- After you have smoothed the transfer out, apply pressure using your fingers to ensure it has adhered evenly.
- Finally, slowly peel the clear layer on the front of your design. Do this diagonally (from the top left corner to the bottom right corner, for example).
Note: If the transfer pulls up with the clear layer, push it back down and firmly press it back into place before trying to remove it again.
Care Instructions: While UV DTF is incredibly durable, to ensure longevity we recommend avoiding dishwashers and microwaves whenever possible. Handwashing will help maintain the quality and adherence of the transfer for years to come. UV DTF will hold up well to wear and tear, but be aware that a hard drop or tough scratch may still cause damage to the transfer.